Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thank you!

The people in my life today are the most amazing people I know.  Not only do they accept me for who I am but nurture me when I am not quite who I want to be.  My mother has been an insurmountable source of strength, energy for me, not to mention my own personal cheering section.  My best friend in the whole wide universe has proven not only to be an angel to me at times but the most understanding, patient, gracious and just awesomely amazing person I know.  It has been long and rocky road.  Those that I have met in the past 10 years, not many have stayed or I chose to ask them to leave.  The turbulent times I go through are not easy for my friends and family and i am grateful for those who have weathered through.  For some they just know I am quirky.  Since I exit stage left at the times I am not what I call "people worthy" they really never know me for all of me.  For others I just seem high energy and still others that I call my true friends they have weathered through the storms so I can help them to learn and to understand.  I make friends easily and lose them easier.  I would like to say that I am an easy going, laid back, a real fly by the seat of my pants kinda girl all the time.  However, I am also an extremely sarcastic, volatile, passionate person that can turn full of rage and sometimes violent at the drop of a feather. There is nothing I would like to do more than to give back to those I have mentioned all they have given to me.  The love, understanding, compassion, patience and tolerance that has been shown to me by family and friends is more than I think (or know) was deserved.  Even though I know I am Bipolar Disorder I still try to make sense of my behavior and use my rational thinking to rationalize and irrational behavior.  At the same time I tell others that they are not fully in control of their action I somehow think I am different.  I think more because I want to be different and if I can just "control" it I would be different.  So to all who have befriended me and stuck with me I thank you.  To my mother I love you dearly and I would say God bless you but she is atheist and I am agnostic and we might burn in hell we do not believe in!

Thank you to all in my life today!

No comments:

Post a Comment